Bay Pointe Landing on Lake Conroe
Bay Pointe Landing on Lake Conroe is a small gated community, located at the south west end of Lake Conroe, close to April Sound.
The subdivision is located in the highly-rated Montgomery County Schools District. It is conveniently situated close to SH-105 and I-45, not to mention close to The Woodlands Mall and Outlet Mall.
- Gated subdivision.
- A small, quiet cove, off the open waters of Lake Conroe.
- Smoother waters for boat storage in the lift.
- Private boat lifts and docks.
- Fishing off own dock.
- HOA tends to landscaping of communal areas.
- HOA maintains communal areas, including water and irrigation systems.
- Since about 2014, the HOA has been repainting the exterior of the homesteads.
There are only 26 homesteads, mostly townhouses, in Bay Pointe Landing, making this a small and desirable subdivision.
HAR.com gives stats from 2015, showing a neighborhood price range of $275,000 to $486,000. Homesteads have a median square footage of 2,196 and median lot size of 2,411 square feet.
All information is subject to change and should be independently verified. Copyright© 2018, HOUSTON REALTORS® INFORMATION SERVICE, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Updated: 26th March, 2019 8:56 PM.