Grogan's Mill Village
Grogan's Mill Village is the 'original' village of The Woodlands, being part of the 'Historic District'. It is named after the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill and family and is conveniently located near I-45 and boarders with The Woodlands Town Center.
The residents of Grogan's Mill enjoy the original amenities.
- Ponds and streams
- Swimming pool
- The Oaks Golf Courses
- The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center
- The Woodlands Country Club Oaks Clubhouse
- Walking / jogging trails through Millbend Loop
- Grogan's Mill Farmers' Market
Grogan's Mill Village Association
Being a well-established community, the Grogan's Mill Village Association is very active. The Association serves as a liaison between residents and The Woodlands Township and other governmental bodies. Their goal is:
- to maintain a natural environment with quality parks and pathways
- to promote a safe environment
- to enhance property values by encouraging pride in residences
- to be active in the growth of the Grogan's Mill Village Center
- to encourage involved informed residents.
Residents of Grogan's Mill are proud of their community.
Grogan's Mill Links
All information is subject to change and should be independently verified. Copyright© 2018, HOUSTON REALTORS® INFORMATION SERVICE, INC. All Rights Reserved.
Updated: 16th July, 2019 12:43 PM.